Tablets: Tablet production can be done by:
- DIRECT COMPRESSION
- WET GRANULATION
- DRY GRANULATION
The available basis weights range from 40 mg to 4 g. Several formats are available : round from Ø5 to 15 mm, oval with a 15 to 22 mm length, lozenge with a 18 mm length, with the possibility of pre-cutting for the fractionation. The tablets may also have film-processing, keratinization and prolonged / sustained release.
Capsule: processing can be done in the different formats, type "1" and "0". Transparent, white and various colors food or vegetable gelatin capsules can be used.
Powders and Granules: single and multi-component processing and mixing.
Special processes - Charcoal and activated carbon use for food: Nutrival devotes a portion of its production environment and several working machines exclusively for this element. Nutrival is among the few companies in Italy to be able to have a profound know-how and complete machining of charcoal and activated carbon. Fruit of a long tradition built up over many years of production. It is available in tablets, capsules and powder, both as pure single-component coal, and with the addition of other vegetable active principles.
The third party processing activity includes a collaborative relationship with the customer of the following types:
- "Full Service" for a product already on the market or for a completely new project with all the raw materials provided by Nutrival.
- "Mixed" the customer can provide the raw materials.
- Account Processing which may be for a single production or the semi-finished product processing.
- Packaging of tablets and capsules in PET bottles and glass of various sizes and colors, or white and transparent blister.
- Packaging of powders and granulates in bottles of various sizes and in pouches from 5 g to 20 g.
- Softgel packaging in PET and glass bottles of various sizes and colors, or, according to the weight, in white and clear blister.
- Royal Jelly Packing in glass bottles of 10 ml and 15 ml with polystyrene freshness protection.
Automatic and semiautomatic secondary:
- Labelling, cartoning with insertion of the blister, leaflet, Possibility of sleeve packaging with the cap cover.
- Customized packages, shrink-wrapped packages, custom trays, cardboard boxes, customized palletizing.
The third party packaging activity includes a collaborative relationship with the customer of the following types:
- "Full Service" for a product already on the market or for a completely new project with all the packaging materials provided by Nutrival.
- "Mixed" the customer can provide the packaging materials.
- Account Processing packaging of a semi-finished product provided by the customer.
The current annual production consists of around 500 quintals of tablets of various weights, about 4 million capsules of various sizes.
Packaging affects about 700,000 bottles and 100,000 tablet and capsule blisters.